This was one of our favorite desserts on the cruise, so we asked the waiter for the recipe. I actually found it on line so here it is. I made it tonight for the family and it turned out great.
8 ounces semi sweet chocolate (I mixed bitter sweet and butterscotch chips)
1 cup (2 sticks) butter
7 eggs, divided usage
6 tbs sugar
1/2 cup flour
Vanilla ice cream, for serving
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Melt chocolate and butter, cool 10 minutes
In separate bowl , mix 4 eggs with sugar. Whisk. Add flour and whisk again. Add remaining 3 eggs. Add egg mixture to chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly. Pour into individual baking cups or ramakins.
Bake until just done (a crust will form on the top and the middle will be pudding like) about 15-20 minutes. Interior will be melting, not set)
Serve will vanilla ice cream. I put some strawberries on some and you can garnish wish anything you want. Sprinkle also powdered sugar on top. It is great!
Sam the Y.A.M
Y.our A.mes M.edia Network (Y.A.M.)This is a blog set up for the Ames Families in Boise, Nibley, Perry, St. George, and Arizona, to keep in touch better and see what is happening in the family. Email anything you want submitted to the Editor. Thank you. Sam
- ► 2011 (36)
- ► 2010 (107)
- The Veracruz Fliers in Mazatlan
- Sam's Long Lost St. George Cousin
- Allie's Letter to Elder Ames
- The Top 10 Best Dressed Chickens
- The Famous "Carnival Cruises Warm Chocolate Meltin...
- We Had A "Whale" of A Good Time
- The Top 10 Best Dressed Chickens*
- Birthday Cake for Linda's Granddaughter
- Leisa's "Butterfly" Birthday Cake
- FHE Valentine Cookie Decorating Project
- Kamrie Is Our Athlete!
- Sam Goes Back In Time
- Allie's New Haircut and Friend
- The Spirit Delivered The Mail
- Cool Flowers
- Allie's The Jumper!
- Sam's In Zion!
- Sam's In Zion!
- Sam's Butterflies
- "Superbowl Strawberry Spectacular"
- ▼ February (20)