On Saturday, Kamrie and I left early morning to go to Tonto Basin where we met up with Bill & Lori Brown, people we had met on the pioneer trek earlier this summer, and I got to help prepare their horses for the parade that morning in Payson. It was a great day and it was great to be around these large and smaller horses.
Daylin, Carl, and Badger
Bill Brown with Curt & Cowl
Curt & Cowl
Carl & the beauties getting ready
Sam the Y.A.M
Y.our A.mes M.edia Network (Y.A.M.)This is a blog set up for the Ames Families in Boise, Nibley, Perry, St. George, and Arizona, to keep in touch better and see what is happening in the family. Email anything you want submitted to the Editor. Thank you. Sam
- ► 2011 (36)
- ► 2010 (107)
- Chocolate Strawberry Cake
- Peoria Primary Bakery - Stake Primary 8-11 yr Girl...
- Elder Ames Sighting (If your sqeamish...don't look...
- Box Cake for new baby Abigail (friends new grandba...
- Payson Arizona Parade August 15, 2009
- Bill & Red
- Happy 20th Birthday to Elder Ames August 10, 2009!...
- Noah's Birthday Cake "Noah's Ark"
- Scenery and Animals in and around Middletown NY
- The Coop Now Has a Raiseable Roof
- An Amazing Missionary Quartet
- The Ames Family Reunion Deer Valley 2009
- The Beautiful Ashton Cabin / Charlton Reunion 2009...
- Licorice, The Amazing Leaping Chicken
- ▼ August (14)