I had considered going up to Payson this weekend to spend some time with the Brown's and their horses, however, Bill originally said that he would not be there. Then he called me and told me that due to a change of plans they would be there and he would be plowing the fields with them, and he invited us to come up anytime we wanted. Well, Saturday I had plans so we did not go then. So I thought possibly Monday since it was Labor Day we could go, but then I wanted to get my garden going and my coop addition going. So I called Bill to let him know that I was not coming up, and when he answered I said "Bill, I need a team of horses down here in the morning to get my garden in, it's an 8 by 10 foot spot"!
The horses are bigger than the garden!
Sam the Y.A.M
Y.our A.mes M.edia Network (Y.A.M.)This is a blog set up for the Ames Families in Boise, Nibley, Perry, St. George, and Arizona, to keep in touch better and see what is happening in the family. Email anything you want submitted to the Editor. Thank you. Sam
- ► 2011 (36)
- ► 2010 (107)
- EEEEEEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! Worms!!!!
- The Eggs
- Grandpa Loves Baxter!
- Welcome To The Dad League!
- The First Blue Egg
- First Egg from Caramel, A Wheaton Americauna. It's...
- A New Addition to the Coop
- "Bill, I need a team of horses here in the morning...
- Guess When The First Egg Will Come from The Peepst...
- Two Eggs In the Hand are Better than one in the Ne...
- Cinammon Roll Saturday Birthday Cake for friend Sy...
- A Few of the Backyard Pets
- "It's A Thriller" Cake for Friend Tammy
- New to the Coop
- ▼ September (14)