Anticipating Jordan's Christmas Day Phone Call
McKelle thought that she would have to be the first to answer the phone when Jordan called today, so she had the phones attached to her wearing them like guns ready to draw.
We had a great phone call tonight. Elder Ames is doing so well, and he is happy. You can certainly tell that he is dedicated to the work and loves it. He wanted us to pass on to all the gratitude he feels for all that has been given to him. He is so grateful.
Posted by Unknown at Friday, December 25, 2009
Sam the Y.A.M
Y.our A.mes M.edia Network (Y.A.M.)This is a blog set up for the Ames Families in Boise, Nibley, Perry, St. George, and Arizona, to keep in touch better and see what is happening in the family. Email anything you want submitted to the Editor. Thank you. Sam
- ► 2011 (36)
- ► 2010 (107)
- Anticipating Jordan's Christmas Day Phone Call
- Christmas Morning 2009
- Christmas Eve 2009 "Great Family Memories"
- The Round Egg Chicken
- The Christmas Spirit
- Santa and one of his favorite elves
- The 1st Annual Arizona Draft Horse Competition
- Part of the Flock
- Jacie's 18th Birthday Cake
- Jessica & Aaron's Wedding Cake
- "The Ultimate Young Man" Pizza Cake
- Gertrude McCluck: Chicken in Charge from the April...
- Raising Chickens is More Than the Activity by Joe ...
- ▼ December (13)