Anna LaVell Ames Hansen December 12, 1927-July 1, 2009
Today I am in Southern California. I came over here on Thursday night so that I could attend the funeral services for my Aunt Bobbie, my dad's sister, who passed away on July 1st. She was a wonderful aunt, who fought a long battle with lupus and kidney failure for many years. She was an inspiration of one who was positive through her afflictions and a person I will always remember and cherish. It was great to visit with her husband, Uncle Orval, and her sons, Tim, Peter, and David, who were indeed my favorite cousins growing up. It was great to visit and recollect on the fun memories of our youth. I hope to be able to rebuild these relationships and not lose touch of these cousins. Our family ties are too valuable to lose and we need to take every opportunity we can to keep them intact.
Posted by Unknown at Saturday, July 11, 2009
Sam the Y.A.M
Y.our A.mes M.edia Network (Y.A.M.)This is a blog set up for the Ames Families in Boise, Nibley, Perry, St. George, and Arizona, to keep in touch better and see what is happening in the family. Email anything you want submitted to the Editor. Thank you. Sam
- ► 2011 (36)
- ► 2010 (107)
- The Poultry Plantation
- Baxter Pictures
- Anna LaVell Ames Hansen December 12, 1927-July 1, ...
- High Temperature Peoria Arizona July 2009 (if it's...
- July 2009 Temperature Phoenix Arizona
- C.R.C., Little Peepster, & Licorice
- Happy 4th of July!
- The Pallet Palace Playroom
- Who let the chickens out who?
- Happy Birthday Connie! Enjoy your birthday waterme...
- A Recent Cake: "Happy Birthday Alison"
- ▼ July (11)