Happy Birthday Connie! Enjoy your birthday watermelon
Connie, a lady I work with and good friend, had said a few months ago that because her birthday was on July 5th that she always got a watermelon for her birthday. I thought I would surprise with this watermelon cake. It was a fun and easy cake to make.
2 white cake mixes
Icing: Pinkish Red for watermelon, two different shades of green for the rind, and white for the border representing the white of the rind
Posted by Unknown at Wednesday, July 01, 2009
Sam the Y.A.M
Y.our A.mes M.edia Network (Y.A.M.)This is a blog set up for the Ames Families in Boise, Nibley, Perry, St. George, and Arizona, to keep in touch better and see what is happening in the family. Email anything you want submitted to the Editor. Thank you. Sam
- ► 2011 (36)
- ► 2010 (107)
- The Poultry Plantation
- Baxter Pictures
- Anna LaVell Ames Hansen December 12, 1927-July 1, ...
- High Temperature Peoria Arizona July 2009 (if it's...
- July 2009 Temperature Phoenix Arizona
- C.R.C., Little Peepster, & Licorice
- Happy 4th of July!
- The Pallet Palace Playroom
- Who let the chickens out who?
- Happy Birthday Connie! Enjoy your birthday waterme...
- A Recent Cake: "Happy Birthday Alison"
- ▼ July (11)