"This last week was one of the roughest weeks that I have had! I don't like being sick and having to stay in, it shuts the work down almost completely. Our numbers this week reflect the sickness, I am all better now and completely back to full strength."
"Speaking of angels bearing you up, I know that this is true, in a very literal sense. After recovering from being sick, my body was left very weak and it took a little while to recover my strength, but as I worked, I noticed that the times that I had the most strength and the most energy, was when I was talking with people on the street or helping somebody out. It was a great testimony builder to me!"
Elder Jordan Ames----January 2010 New York New York North Mission / Area: Harlem
Sam the Y.A.M
Y.our A.mes M.edia Network (Y.A.M.)This is a blog set up for the Ames Families in Boise, Nibley, Perry, St. George, and Arizona, to keep in touch better and see what is happening in the family. Email anything you want submitted to the Editor. Thank you. Sam
- ► 2011 (36)
- Three Little Cuties!
- Draft Horse Clinic
- Introducing "Angel", A White Silkie Hen
- Campbell's Soup & The Future Farmers of America Ba...
- "The Chicken Cake" for 12 yr old Debbie's birthday...
- "Angels Bear You Up"
- Zach's "8 Is Great" Birthday Cake
- Phoebe's Pad
- My Coop Was a Runner up on the recent Backyard Chi...
- Brigden & Grandma Helen
- Baxter's Visit to Knight Transportation
- Casey's 24th Birthday at our house
- Jacie, Kamrie & Torie with Brigden
- 50th Anniversary Cake for the Richardson's
- Phoebe the Silkie Chicken
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2009 (202)