Brigden & Grandma Helen
When we first moved to Arizona back in 1989, McKelle was 9 months old, about the same age that Brigden is now. Helen lived in the apartment building where we lived and soon became a grandma figure in the lives of our children. She is now 92 years old, still lives on her own, still in the same apartment where we first met her, and we still see her regularly. McKelle, Brigden, and Leisa recently went to visit her so that she could see Brigden.
Posted by Unknown at Sunday, January 10, 2010
Sam the Y.A.M
Y.our A.mes M.edia Network (Y.A.M.)This is a blog set up for the Ames Families in Boise, Nibley, Perry, St. George, and Arizona, to keep in touch better and see what is happening in the family. Email anything you want submitted to the Editor. Thank you. Sam
- ► 2011 (36)
- Three Little Cuties!
- Draft Horse Clinic
- Introducing "Angel", A White Silkie Hen
- Campbell's Soup & The Future Farmers of America Ba...
- "The Chicken Cake" for 12 yr old Debbie's birthday...
- "Angels Bear You Up"
- Zach's "8 Is Great" Birthday Cake
- Phoebe's Pad
- My Coop Was a Runner up on the recent Backyard Chi...
- Brigden & Grandma Helen
- Baxter's Visit to Knight Transportation
- Casey's 24th Birthday at our house
- Jacie, Kamrie & Torie with Brigden
- 50th Anniversary Cake for the Richardson's
- Phoebe the Silkie Chicken
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2009 (202)